So for those who have not read anything on my last post, on the Liebster Award, once you're nominated, you have to do 11 facts about yourself, answer all 11 questions given by the person who nominated you, and after doing that, link the person who nominated you and tag 11 more bloggers who are under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice. I will be giving out 11 questions to be a sport, but will not tag the 11 bloggers unless you want to voluntarily do it as the last time I did that no one replied.... =( So I will leave it at that.....
You mustn't nominate the person who has already nominated you, and you must let the people you tag know that you've tagged them.
11 facts about me
1. I was a victim of abuse as a kid, so I know how it feels and I do have trust issues. LOTs of them and I know better then to trust anyone 100%
2. I love escaping into the fantasy worlds created by a great book like LOTR, Harry Potter, Enid Blyton's books when I was little and so on. You can say I have my head in the clouds sometimes.
3. I love attending events.... hahahah. One of previous ambitions as a child was to be a journalist and I guess by being a blogger, I am 1/2 or 1/3 of that....
4. I love travelling. It is escapism at the best.
5. I love watching costume dramas..... be they Korean, Chinese, Western etc... anything to do with history...
6. I am crazy about contests and love to enter them
7. I got married at the age of 19 and have a 19 year old daughter now LOL
8. I am one of those shameless people who grows old but never grows up. I am childish and my husband can tell you that.
9. I love photography loads... LOL
10.I used to be terrified of snakes, but now I am in love with the python having gotten over my fear for the python. I am however still scared of other snakes... including those walking... LOL
11. My youngest 10 year old daughter is a blogger too... her blog is http://cutiemonkee.blogspot.com . Do read, and follow if you like..to encourage her...
My answers to Angelus's questions
Why did you blog?
To express myself, my thoughts and whatever I find interesting and sometimes to be a kay poh (busy body)