Preparation time 10 mins
Cooking time 10 mins
· 410g Ayam Brand™ Pineapple cubes. drained
· 3 tbsps. Ayam Brand™ Meat Curry Powder, add water to form a thick paste
· 200ml Ayam Brand™ Coconut Milk
· 3 tbsps. oil
· 4 shallots, sliced finely
· 1/2 inch ginger
· 4 tbsps. desiccated coconut
· 2 nos. green chilies halved
· 200ml water
· Salt and sugar to taste
1. Heat oil in pan. Stir-fry cinnamon, shallots and ginger until fragrant. Add in curry paste and fry until the oil resurfaces.
2. Add in pineapples and green chilies, stir-fry briefly. Then add water, desiccated coconut and coconut milk. Season to taste. Cook until the gravy thickens.
Scoop out of pan and serve. Best eaten with nasi minyak, tomato rice or even plain white rice
Post a Comment
What do you think of my blog???