- 90g brown sugar
- 100g caster sugar
- 110g unsalted butter
- 170g plain flour
- 150g rolled oats
- 130g raisins
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 5g baking powder
- 5g salt
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Serves: about 40pcs
- Heat the oven to 170°c.
- Put the brown sugar, caster sugar and butter into a mixing bowl and whisk them together until it has become smooth.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients into the bowl with the butter and sugar mixture.
- Mix everything together so that it is all evenly distributed. Then shape it into a ball with your hands.
- Lightly flour your work surface and then roll out the ball of cookie dough to a thickness of about 4mm.
- Cut out the cookies with a cookie cutter and put them onto a non-stick baking tray (or one lined with greaseproof paper).
- Put the cookies into the 170°c oven and bake them for 15 minutes.
- When they are baked, remove from the oven and leave to cool on the baking tray for 3 minutes or so before putting them on a wire rack and allow to cool to room temperature