Preparation time: 2 mins
Cooking time : 10 mins
· 1 can 425g Ayam Brand™ Sardines in Tomato Sauce
· 3 tbsps. Oil
· 1 red onion chopped
· 2 red chili chopped
· 1 tsp sugar
· Juice of 2 calamansi limes
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add in onions and chili and fry for 3 minutes.
2. Pour in the sardines and add the fish sauce. Mash them up while cooking. Balance the flavor with sugar and cook until almost dry.
3. Remove from heat, let cool slightly and mix in the lime juice.
4. Use as a sandwich spread on white bread with thin slices of cucumber